NEET-PG 2021: National Board of Examination opens registration and correction window, candidates will be able to apply till August 20
National Board of Examination (NBE) has opened the application window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG). Candidates who have not been able to apply for the exam can fill the application form through nbe.edu.in. Apart from this, candidates who have already filled the form will be able to make corrections in the form. The registration and correction window will remain open till August 20.
The window will remain open till August 20
Actually, recently the government had announced the extension of OBC and EWS quota for all medical seats under All India Quota. In such a situation, the candidates who have already applied for NEET PG 2021 can edit their category status through this window. Also those who have not applied for the exam yet can submit the form from 16 to 20 August.
Exam will be held on September 11
Candidates who completed internship on or before 30 September can apply for this exam. This year the exam will be conducted on September 11 in computer based test mode. Earlier it was to be held on 18 April, but it was postponed due to Corona. NEET PG exam is conducted every year for admission to postgraduate medical courses.
NEET PG 2021| National Board Of Examination Has Opened Registration And Correction Window For NEET PG 2021, Candidates Will Be Able To Apply Till August 20
How To Apply for NEET-PG 2021?
* First of all go to the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in.
* Here go to ‘NEET PG 2021’ and click on New Registration.
* Fill the registration form to get the User/Login ID and Password.
* Now login and fill the application form and upload the documents.
*Select your test city and submit the application fee.
How to make corrections in the form
* First of all go to the official website nbe.edu.in.
* Click on NEET PG 2021 Application Form tab here.
* On the next window, login using your credentials.
* Make necessary changes and submit the application form.
* Download your application form and take a print out.