Daily News Headlines For School Assembly in English 18 November 2022 Friday
NOV 18, 2022, FRIDAY, MARGSHIRSH KRISHNA PAKSHA, DASHAMI, 2079
10 Lines Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly: Daily Morning School assembly is very useful for Students because with assembly news students can know the latest news, daily information, Current News Headlines for School Assembly as well as many other things. Today we have brought Daily School Assembly News Headlines In English in this post. Let’s Read today’s national news headlines in English for a school assembly. Read What are the Best and Unique Start of Morning Assembly in School?
Daily School Assembly News Headlines In English Today 18 November Friday
Let’s Read Today’s news headlines for students in English for Morning Assembly
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi to deliver the inaugural address at the third ‘No Money for Terror’ (NMFT) Ministerial Conference on Counter-Terrorism Financing, at Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi at 9:30 AM
• Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to arrive in Udupi to take part in the inauguration of the new building of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education
• Union Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Minister Giriraj Singh to inaugurate “SARAS AAJEEVIKA MELA, 2022” in Hall No. 7ABC, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi at 3 PM
• Union Ayush Minister Sarbanand Sonowal to visit Ayush Pavilion at Pragati Maidan, India International Trade Fair at Hall No.5 Pragati Maidan, New Delhi 1 PM
• Union MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy & Space Dr. Jitendra Singh to witness the historic maiden private launch of Vikram-suborbital (VKS) rocket from Sriharikota
• UP CM Yogi Adityanath to embark on an overseas tour along with his cabinet colleagues, including both deputy CMs, to hold roadshows in 26 cities across 20 countries in the run-up to ‘UP Global Investors Summit’ proposed to take place on February 10-12, 2023
• Assam government to launch a week-long programme to mark the conclusion of 400th birth anniversary celebration of legendary Ahom general Lachit Borphukan.
• West Bengal Assembly Winter Session to commence on Nov 18 & continue till Nov 30, in Kolkata
• Punjab Cabinet to take call on old pension at Chandigarh
• BJP to stage a Satyagraha in front of Odisha Legislative Assembly at Bhubaneswar to press for fulfilment of various demands of farmers of the State
• Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to do carpet bombing with public meetings of central ministers & state leaders across 89 Vidahn Sabha constituencies in Gujarat
• Delhi High Court to hear pleas challenging Agnipath recruitment scheme
• Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) to announce NEET round 1 seat allotment result
• Delhi University to organise a centenary run from 8:30 AM under the slogan “Run for DU” to commemorate 75 years of country’s independence
• Indo-Japan Business Council (IJBC) to organise a three-day festival ‘Konnichiwa Pune’ in Pune, festival seeks to promote exchange of trade, culture & education ties between India & Japan
• India vs New Zealand 1st T20I (N) at Wellington at 12 PM
• World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Day
On This Day – What Happened Today In History – 18 November
Batukeshwar Dutt, one of the famous revolutionaries of India, was born in 1910. Morocco gained independence in 1956.
INS Viraat was commissioned into the British Royal Navy in 1959.
The tiger was chosen as the national animal in 1972.
The US space agency NASA sent the MAVEN spacecraft to Mars in 2013.
India’s Manushi Chillar won the title of ‘Miss World 2017’.
Thought of The Day for Daily School Assembly
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.
Positive Word of the Day for Today’s Daily School Assembly
General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly
What is the name of the biggest planet in our solar system?
Who discovered Penicillin?
Which is the smallest bird in the world?
Who are the founders of Google?
Larry Page and Sergey Brin
Who is known as the Iron Man of India?
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Read More General Knowledge Question Answers
Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers, and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
National Song for Daily Morning School Assembly
Sujalam suphalam, malayaja shitalam,
Phullakusumita drumadala shobhinim,
Suhasinim, sumadhura bhashinim,
Sukhadam, varadam, Mataram!
National Anthem of India | Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jaya Hai
Jana gana mana adhinaayak jaya hai
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Panjaab, sindh, gujraat, maraatha
Draavid utkal banga
Vindya, himaachal, yamuna, ganga
Utchchhal jaldhi taranga
Tab shubh naame jaage
Tab shubh aashish maage
Gaahe tab jay gaatha
Jana gana mangal daayak jay he
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Jaya jaya jaya jaya hey…