Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly – 23 January Saturday
10 Lines Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly: Daily Morning School assembly is very useful for Students because with assembly news students can know the latest news, daily information, Current News Headlines for School Assembly as well as many other things. Today we have brought Daily School Assembly News Headlines In English in this post. Let’s Read today’s national news headlines in English for a school assembly
Top Headlines today’s news in English for school assembly
JAN 23, 2023, MONDAY, MAGH SHUKAL, PAKSHA, DWATIYA, सोमवार माघ , शुक्ल पक्ष, द्वितीया , वि. सं. 2079
TODAY AN EYE ON
• President Droupadi Murmu to confer Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar, 2023 to 11 exceptional children in an award ceremony at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi to participate in a ceremony to name 21 largest unnamed islands of Andaman & Nicobar Islands after 21 Param Vir Chakra awardees at 11 AM via video conferencing
• PM Modi to also unveil model of National Memorial dedicated to Netaji to be constructed on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Dweep
• Republic Day week-long celebrations to begin on Parakram Diwas & culminate on Jan 30 as Martyrs’ Day
• Tribal Affairs Ministry in collaboration with Indian Coast Guard, Defence Ministry to present Adi Shaurya -Parv Parakram Ka, Military Tattoo & Tribal Dance at JLN Stadium in New Delhi at 11 AM
• Union Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) to organise a day –long National SC-ST Hub Conclave in Mumbai
• Ministry of External Affairs to organise third Atal Bihari Vajpayee memorial lecture, lecture to deliver by Amb. Bilahari Kausikan on topic future of global uncertainty’; External Affairs Minister, Dr. S. Jaishankar to preside over event
• Election Commission of India (ECI) to host 2nd International Conference on theme ‘Use of Technology & Elections Integrity’ at New Delhi
• Indian Navy to commission its fifth Kalvari class submarine named ‘Vagir’ in Mumbai
• Nation-Wide painting competition to be organised in 500 Kendriya Vidyalayas on ‘Parakram Diwas’
• Shanghai Cooperation Organisation to address Curtain Raiser Press Conference on Film Festival at Press Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi at 4 PM
• Supreme Court to hear a plea of Rapido, bike taxi & auto aggregator, challenging Bombay HC order which directed it to stop operation in Maharashtra immediately as it does not have a license to operate bike taxi or rickshaw services
• Telangana High Court to hear PILs in ‘encounter’ deaths of the accused in Disha’s rape & murder case
• Maharashtra government to Unveil Balasaheb’s oil portrait in Maharashtra Assembly’s central hall Mumbai at 6 PM
• Budget Session of Kerala Assembly to begin with Governor Arif Mohammed Khan’s policy address at Thiruvananthapuram
• Budget Session of Rajasthan Assembly to begin at Jaipur
• BJP’s Gujarat executive committee two-day meeting to begin in Surendranagar to discuss & approve resolutions passed in recently concluded national executive meet as well as finalise future strategies
• Telugu Desam Party to convene party’s state unit extended meeting at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad
• Handwriting Trainers Association of India to organize national level handwriting competition at Khammam,Telangana
• South Africa Women’s T20I Tri-Series , India vs West Indies 3rd Match (N), at East London 10:30 PM,
• Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
• Parakram Diwas, to be celebrated across India
HOCKEY WC 2023, CROSSOVERS FIXTURE:
• Argentina Vs Korea, at Kalinga Stadium , Bhubaneswar at 5 PM
• Germany Vs France, at Kalinga Stadium , Bhubaneswar at 7 PM
Thought of The Day for Daily School Assembly
“One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala
Positive Word of the Day for Daily School Assembly
abloom: covered in flowers.
Ex: The plant was abloom with tiny purple blossoms
General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly
Name the primary colours?
Ans. Red, Yellow, and Blue
Which colour symbolizes peace?
Name the longest river on the Earth?
Which is the National Aquatic Animal of India?
Ans. River Dolphin
Click Here to Participate in Netaji Quiz
Click Here to Read More General Knowledge Questions for Kids
Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers, and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
National Song for Daily Morning School Assembly
Sujalam suphalam, malayaja shitalam,
Phullakusumita drumadala shobhinim,
Suhasinim, sumadhura bhashinim,
Sukhadam, varadam, Mataram!
National Anthem of India | Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jaya Hai
Jana gana mana adhinaayak jaya hai
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Panjaab, sindh, gujraat, maraatha
Draavid utkal banga
Vindya, himaachal, yamuna, ganga
Utchchhal jaldhi taranga
Tab shubh naame jaage
Tab shubh aashish maage
Gaahe tab jay gaatha
Jana gana mangal daayak jay he
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Jaya jaya jaya jaya hey…
Read (Sample) Guideline For Inculcation Of Moral And Value Education In Daily Morning Schools Assembly
Covered Topics for Today’s Morning Assembly Post
- Daily School Assembly News Headlines
- National News Headlines for School Assembly
- International World News Headlines for School Assembly
- Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
- Business News Headlines for School Assembly
- Science & Technology News Headlines for School Assembly
- Thought of the Day for School Assembly
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News at www.cbsenewsindia.com