Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly
10 Lines Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly: Daily Morning School assembly is very useful for Students because with assembly news students can know the latest news, daily information, Current News Headlines for School Assembly as well as many other things. Today we have brought Daily School Assembly News Headlines In English in this post. Let’s Read today’s national news headlines in English for a school assembly.
Top Headlines today’s news in English for school assembly
AN 20, 2023, FRIDAY, MAGH KRISHN, PAKSHA, TRAYODASHI/CHATURDASHI, शुक्रवार, माघ, कृष्ण पक्ष, त्रयोदशी/ चतुर्दशी, वि. सं. 2079
• Under Rozgar Mela, Prime Minister Narendra Modi to distribute about 71,000 appointment letters to newly inducted recruits in Government departments & organisations at 10:30 AM via video conferencing
• PM Modi to also address these appointees on the occasion
• Union MoS, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Ajay Kumar to participate in distribution of 3rd Tranche of Rozgar Mela appointment letters to candidates declared successful for appointment in Central Government from New Delhi location
• Union MoS (I/C) for Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) Jitendra Singh along with B.L. Verma, MoS for North East Development & Ministry of Cooperation to participate in distribution of 3rd Tranche of Rozgar Mela appointment letters to candidates declared successful for appointment in Central Government from New Delhi location
• Textile Ministry, special ten-day handloom expo ‘VIRAASAT’ to begin at Handloom Haat, New Delhi
• Kerala Women & Child Development Minister Veena George to inaugurate the three-day Varnachirakukal festival to promote creativity of children living in child care institutions (CCIs) under Women & Child Development department in Thiruvananthapuram district
• Supreme Court to hear a petition challenging a caste-based census being undertaken by Bihar government
• SC to hear Andhra Pradesh government’s plea challenging High Court’s interim stay on its order that restricted public meetings on national and State highways, municipal & panchayat roads
• Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) to launch ‘Sampark Yatra’ in border villages to go to border villages in Gujarat, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Assam & Tripura to study development works carried out by PM Modi-led Central government
• Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB or GSHSEB) Gandhinagar to close online registration process for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023
• Former Chief Scientist of World Health Organisation, Soumya Swaminathan to deliver a public oration, ‘Towards Health Equity: a Vision for India,’ at the Music Academy chennai at 4.30 PM
• Ten-day Navi Mumbai Cultural Arts & Sports Festival-2023 to begin in Mumbai
• Three-day Marathwada paediatricians’ meet to begin in Latur, Maharashtra
• Japanese government to decide whether to drop COVID-19 to its least serious category of infectious diseases this spring
MEN’S HOCKEY WORLD CUP 2023 – GROUP STAGE
• Australia vs South Africa at Rourkela at 1 PM
• France vs Argentina at Rourkela at 3 PM
• Belgium vs Japan at Rourkela at 5 PM
• South Korea vs Germany at Rourkela at 7 PM
Thought of The Day for Daily School Assembly
“Live in Now. Make Now the most precious time because Now will never come again.”
Word of the Day for Daily School Assembly
Prerogative : विशेषाधिकार
a special right that somebody/something has
किसी व्यक्ति या वस्तु का विशेष अधिकार; प्राधिकार
Ex: It is the Prime Minister’s prerogative to fix the date of the election.
General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Assembly
Name the folk dance of Assam.
Name the 4th planet of our solar system.
Name the largest river in the world.
Delhi is situated on the bank of which river?
Click Here to Read More General Knowledge Questions for Kids
Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers, and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
National Song for Daily Morning School Assembly
Sujalam suphalam, malayaja shitalam,
Phullakusumita drumadala shobhinim,
Suhasinim, sumadhura bhashinim,
Sukhadam, varadam, Mataram!
National Anthem of India | Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jaya Hai
Jana gana mana adhinaayak jaya hai
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Panjaab, sindh, gujraat, maraatha
Draavid utkal banga
Vindya, himaachal, yamuna, ganga
Utchchhal jaldhi taranga
Tab shubh naame jaage
Tab shubh aashish maage
Gaahe tab jay gaatha
Jana gana mangal daayak jay he
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Jaya jaya jaya jaya hey…
Read (Sample) Guideline For Inculcation Of Moral And Value Education In Daily Morning Schools Assembly
Covered Topics for Today’s Morning Assembly Post
- Daily School Assembly News Headlines
- National News Headlines for School Assembly
- International World News Headlines for School Assembly
- Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
- Business News Headlines for School Assembly
- Science & Technology News Headlines for School Assembly
- Thought of the Day for School Assembly
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News at www.cbsenewsindia.com