MyGov Quiz Logo Design Competition for Formation and Promotion of FPOs win 25000/-
my gov quiz certificate | mygov quiz answers | my gov quiz 2021 | mygov quiz winners | mygov quiz yoga | mygov in certificate | my gov quiz winner list 2021 | my gov india
Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
A new Central Sector Scheme (CSS) titled “Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)” has been formed by the Government of India to form and promote 10,000 new FPOs. It was formally launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 29.02.2019 at Chitrakoot. The scheme is being implemented through various national and state level agencies across the country, wherein Small Farmers’ Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) is acting as a nodal and one of the national level implementing agencies under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
In this regard, SFAC invites citizens across the country to design a logo for the scheme.
• The selected winner will be awarded prize money of Rs. 25000/-.
• The last date for submission is 22nd November 2021. The date of launch is 22nd October 2021.
• Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
• The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
• Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
• Logo should be designed in a colored format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
• The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of FPOs program.
• The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
• Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at100%.
• Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
• The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
• All the entries received would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
• The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well communicated is the theme of FPO program
• The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
• Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
• Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of the winner.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions – PDF (462 KB)
Read These Too –