Letter to a friend who has been injured in an accident expressing to him your sorrow and sympathy.
In this post, you will find some sample formats of informal letters. you will read about how to write a letter to your friend who just met with an accident informing him about his speedy recovery. Letter to friend who has been injured in an accident expressing him your sorrow and sympathy.
Question: How do you write a sympathy letter to a friend who fractured a leg and was admitted to a hospital?
220, Captain Colony,
My Dear Friend,
Yesterday I met your younger brother in the market. He told that in a car accident you have got many injuries and you are lying in the hospital. Hearing this, the ground was removed from under my feet. When your brother told me that the injuries were not serious than I little bit relaxed. He said that some fracture has been done to your left arm and left leg.
I thank God that you have been saved. God has been very kind to you. I would advise you to take complete rest and treatment to recover your health and follow the instructions of the doctor so that you can regain your previous health.
I will come to see you for a few days and give you some books, which will keep your heart attached. You don’t have to worry, sorrows and joys keep coming into life. If something is needed, write it down. By God’s grace, you will get well soon.
Stay Blessed Stay Healthy
Soon we will update the following English letters and applications
- letter of sympathy to a friend
- write a letter to your friend describing how you just escaped an accident
- write a letter to your uncle giving him an account of an accident that you witnessed
- write a letter to your friend who just met with an accident informing him about his speedy recovery
- write a short letter to your friend about how you spent your summer vacation