CBSE Circular: Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for Students
CBSE Circular: CBSE in partnership with Microsoft, shall be offering the next batches of the ‘Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students’ across CBSE schools during January and February 2023. Microsoft, through its Global Learning Partners, would be conducting virtual sessions on technology exposure and industry engagement for students.
Brief about the Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program:
Students will be oriented to various themes such as technology areas, inspiring industry talks, career insights, entrepreneurship and hands-on exposure to implementing their ideas.
- Students will have opportunities to work on mini-projects as teams. They will submit their projects at the end of the program.
- Mini challenges and assignments will be provided to students during the program for continuous assessment and engagement.
- Students will be given orientation on several tech areas and opportunities to participate at National and International level challenges on Coding/Applications of AI.
- Leaders from the industry will deliver guest talks on each day of the program.
Themes to be covered in Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program:
- Technology Exposure- Cloud, AI, Analytics among others.
- Coding and its applications.
- Insights and lessons from career journeys of practitioners.
- Entrepreneurship – from idea to making it happen.
- Implementing innovative ideas.
Mode and Duration of Training:
- Online (virtual).
- Five days, two hours per day and time for project work and showcase.
Certificates: On successful completion of the program, certificates will be given to students.
Registration Process for Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE Students:
Teachers can register on behalf of students using any ONE of the following links. There are two options to choose from and both are equally good and would provide a uniform experience. The detailed agenda of the respective programme can be viewed after registration.
|Details||Option 1||Option 2|
|Dates of training||2nd May to 10th May 2023||1st June to 9th June 2023|
|Registration Link||Click Here||Click Here|
Please note that:
- The programs are open to all CBSE schools.
- There is no fee for registering for this training.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- However, Microsoft Global Learning Partners will reach out to registered teachers for subsequent session details.
- Once a teacher registers, Microsoft Global Learning Partners will share the joining link on the email provided in the registration form.
Email for query: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Read more CBSE News and Circulars
- CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2023-2024 (PDF) – Download Subject-Wise Syllabus Here!
- How to Check CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Result 2023: Date, Time, and Where to Check
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News at www.cbsenewsindia.com
1 thought on “Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for CBSE students”