CBSE Online Training Portal 2021 – The CBSE [Central Board of Secondary Education] has started a new way to teach the teachers. Now the CBSE has started Online Training Programmes for the teachers to give them the best Online Education Training. All CEOs across the nation are hosting their online training programmes with the help of the CBSE Training Portal 2021. All the participants can now register for online training sessions by the school authorities (using school credentials) or as an individual participants for any programme listed on the CBSE Training Portal. In this article, we will tell you about CBSE Training Portal Login, Online Registration, Download Certificate, Fee Payment and Feedback Form.
CBSE Online Training Portal 2021 – Login, Registration, Download E Certificate
The Central Board of secondary education has started the New Online Training Programmes for the teachers. The interested teachers can join the CBSE Online Training Programmes by doing Online Registration on the portal with the help of school authorities. All the teachers can join CBSE Online Classes with the help of the CBSE Training Portal Online Registration 2021. The online training for increasing teaching ability and other major knowledge will be given in the online classes to the teachers which can increase the studies of teachers. By these online classes, the teachers can give more effective knowledge to the students by which the students future become brighter. The CBSE Online Portal is available for registration and online classes.
CBSE Online Training Portal Details
|Name of the portal
||CBSE Online Training Portal
|CBSE Portal For
||The Teacher who want to take online training
|CBSE Portal Mode
|CBSE Portal Applicable for
|CBSE Portal Official Website
CBSE Online Training Portal Download E Certificate
The applicants who want to do Take CBSE Training Certificate Download can take their certificate after completing the course. The applicants have to take all the classes for taking the Certificate and also complete the attendance for their certificate. The registered applicants should have to complete the attendances and classes online for taking the certificate. The CBSE Training Certificate can be downloaded from the official CBSE Training Portal. Applicants can visit the CBSE Online Portal to Downloading their Training Certificate. See the steps given below to download the E Certificate of CBSE Online Training.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the “Click here to download E Certificate” option given on the homepage.
- Click on the link given on the page as applicable by the user.
- Fill your user ID and password and fill the captcha code in the fields.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the download certificate button and download the certificate easily.
CBSE Training Registration 2021 – Online Training at cbseit.in
The applicants who want to do the CBSE Training Registration 2021 can now do their online registration on the portal. The online portal is ready for online registration and all the applicants can now do their online registration. The applicants who want step by step information for CBSE Training Registration can see below.
- Visit the official website of CBSE.
- Click on Training Capacity Building Programmes.
- Click on the “Click here to register for Free Online Sessions” option.
- Select Your field by checking the seats are full or not.
- Select your field and fill the Application Form with your personal details.
- Give the fees of the course online.
- Your Username and Password will be sent to you on your E-Mail ID.
- By using them you can log in to CBSE Training Classes.
CBSE Training Portal Login 2021
The applicants who want to Login CBSE Training Portal Login can now log in using their ID and Password given by the individuals during registration. The username and password will be sent to your registered Email ID and from there you can take your data. The step by step to log in to the portal is given below. see them and login into the portal.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Portal.
- Click on the Login option given on the portal.
- Click on the option by which you want to log in to the portal.
- Enter your Username and Password in the blank places.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be logged in to the portal successfully.
CBSE Training Portal Registration For Free Online Sessions
Applicants who want to do their registration for online sessions can now do the CBSE Training Free Online Sessions Registration by visiting the official website and by seeing the given details given below. Applicants have to follow some steps for doing the registration for free online sessions.
- Visit the CBSE Training Portal Official Website.
- On the homepage click on the “Click Here to Register for Free Online Sessions” option given on the page.
- On the next page click on the option of registration given on the page.
- Check your host centre and click on the register button.
- Click on the “New Individual Registration” option for the new registration.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- You will be successfully registered on the portal for taking the Free Online Session.
CBSE Training Portal Helpline Number
Applicants who want to see the CBSE Training Portal Helpline Number can now see all the helpline numbers on this page. Applicants who want to clear their queries of any doubt then they can clear them by calling on the helpline numbers of the CBSE Training Portal.
Click Here For Official Website – Link
Information From CBSE Sources – DM For Credit.
cbse training portal,how to register in cbse training portal,cbse training portal 2021-22,cbse training portal feedback form,how to register for any training in cbse portal,how to register individual in cbse training portal,cbse training portal pune,cbse training portal login,how to log in cbse training portal,cbse training portal registration,id recovery of cbse training portal,big update for cnse training portal,cbse training portal login registration