CBSE Trainings: CBSE has launched Training of all Secondary Level Teachers in NISHTHA Modules
About Training of all Secondary Level Teachers in NISHTHA Modules
Continuous opportunities to teachers for self-improvement and to learn the latest innovations and advances in their professions via multiple modes is a focus area as per NEP 2020. In this context, National Initiatives for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA), a holistic program under Samagra Shiksha and a flagship program of the Ministry of Education, Government of India was launched in 2020. Courses rolled out under NISHTHA program are centered around learning outcomes and learner-centered pedagogy.
What are the Objectives of this Training Program?
Following are some of the intended objectives of the program:
2. Develop and strengthen the personal-social qualities of students for their holistic development.
3. Creation of a healthy and safe school environment.
Integration of ICT in teaching, learning, and assessment.
4. Developing stress-free School-Based Assessment focused on the development of learning competencies.
5. Teachers adopt Activity Based Learning and move away from rote learning to competency-based learning.
6. Teachers and School heads are sensitized to new initiatives in school education.
7. Transformation of the Heads of Schools into providing academic and administrative leadership for the schools for fostering new initiatives.
8. Improvement in learning outcomes of the students.
9. Creation of an enabling and enriching inclusive classroom environment.
10. Teachers become alert and responsive to the social, emotional, and psychological needs of students as first-level counsellors.
NISHTHA courses have been customized in online mode and NCERT is conducting these courses for secondary stage (Classes 9th to 12th) across the country through DIKSHA Portal.
Steps for Access the Courses
The courses are available in English and Hindi mediums and teachers can access the courses by following the below-mentioned steps on DIKSHA:
Step1: Download the DIKSHA App on your Android smartphone by clicking on the following link: http://bit.ly/cbse-diksha.
Step 2: Sign in using an existing DIKSHA account OR Sign in via Google OR register yourself using any email ID/ phone number.
Step 3: Click on the following links to open the course on DIKSHA mobile application:
For those who want to access the course in English medium and are from CBSE Independent Private Schools:
1. CBSE_IND_SEC_Curriculum and Inclusive Classrooms:
2. CBSE_IND_SEC_ICT in Teaching-Learning and Assessment:
3. CBSE_IND_SEC_Personal-Social Qualities for Holistic Development:
For those who want to access the course in English medium and from CTSA, AESS, EMRS, Sainik Schools, Govt. Aided CBSE Schools:
1. CBSE_GA_SEC_Curriculum and Inclusive Classrooms:
2. CBSE_GA_SEC_ICT in Teaching-Learning and Assessment:
3. CBSE_GA_SEC_Personal-Social Qualities for Holistic Development:
OR if you want to access the course from your laptop/desktop, please click on the aforementioned links directly.
● It may take up to 24 hours for the actual course progress to synch reflect
● A maximum of 3 attempts will be allowed to score 70% in the course end assessment.
● Participants will have to achieve a minimum of 70% to attain the certificate.
● The name in the certificate will be the same as the one that reflects in your user profile on DIKSHA.
School principals are requested to facilitate the completion of these courses by all the Secondary level (Classes 9-12th) teachers of schools as per the timetable shared by NCERT. In case of any query, you may write to us at email@example.com
Note: Course links for the Teachers of NVs and KVs shall be shared by their respective organizations. Links of the subsequent courses shall be notified by separate notifications.
Join our Network for More Updates – Join Now