Fit India Freedom Run 2.0
“RUNNING: The human body’s rawest form of FREEDOM”
FIT India Mission has conceptualized FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN 2.0 to commemorate the 75th Independence Day – “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav”. Nationwide campaign will be on the concept of “Physical/Virtual Run” in continuum from 13th August to 2nd October 2021 to encourage fitness and help us all to get freedom from obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases etc. The concept behind this run is that “It can be run anywhere, anytime!”.
Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 aims at “Jan Bhagidari se Jan Aandolan”
Fit India Freedom Run to culminate on Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October, with nationwide Fit India Plog Run.
Promote Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 on your social media channels by using #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav & #Run4India
- Run a route of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Break-up your runs.
- Run your own race at your pace.
- Track your kms manually or by using any tracking app or GPS watch.
Mode of participation:
- Registration to be done through Fit India website.
- Those who have undertaken their own run can Register as individual, submit their data and download the certificate.
For any queries please contact
- Phone No: 1800-208-5155
- Email ID: contact[dot]fitindia[at]gmail[dot]com
- Timing: Monday-Friday(9:00 – 5:30pm)
Steps to Register for Fit India Freedom Run 2.0
There are 2 ways to register for Fit India Freedom Run 2.0 Individual Registration Organiser Registration 1. If you are an Individual, you can directly submit your details on the below page, no need of login or register, you can directly download the certificate. Below is the link for individual registration. https://fitindia.gov.in/freedom-run-2.0
2. If you are an Organiser you will have to register yourself on the below page by clicking on Register as an Organiser button.
3. Once you click on the button you will be redirected to Registration/Login page. If you are an already registered user, then click on Login and enter your credentials. If you are new to Fit India Portal, then submit your details and then click Signup.
4. After Signup/Login, you will be landed on Organise an Event page, where you have to submit your event details, upload Images, Videos links, and then finally add the number of participants and KM covered. E.g.,
The organization conducted following Fit India Freedom run 2.0 event:
1. Event/s on 13-08-2021 with 50 participants ran for 3 Kms
2. Event/s on 14-08-2021 with 100 participants ran for 3 Kms
The data for the event/s would be filled by the organization on Fit India portal in the following manner for each day:
5. Once the Event is created, you can edit the event, delete the event and for downloading the certificate you have to submit the complete details of No. of Participants and KM covered.
Note: For downloading the certificate for participants, please use the add participants name option to add the names of participants.
For Any Query please write us at Email id: Contact.email@example.com along with the screenshot.