Good news for About 10 lakh Students of Bihar, the government is giving stipend; Know How to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar
Guidelines for Student Registration on Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMS), Bihar
There is good news for the backward, most backward, scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students of Bihar, about one million matriculation pass students. The state government has decided to pay the amount of the post-matric scholarship scheme through DBT within one month.
There is good news for about ten lakh (9,68,355) matriculation pass students of the state’s backward, most backward, scheduled caste, and scheduled tribe classes. The state government has decided to pay the amount of the post-matric scholarship scheme through DBT within one month.
Education Minister Vijay Kumar Chaudhary said on Friday that earlier the payment was done through the National Scholarship Portal. The payment of stipend was pending for three years due to a technical glitch. Now the state government with the help of NIC has prepared its own portal (www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in) and app for online correspondence with students. Through this, a lump sum payment will be started in the account of the beneficiaries with an arrears stipend for the financial years 2019-20, 2020-21, and 21-22 in a month.
Portal and app launch for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar
Earlier, Deputy Chief Minister Renu Devi, Education Minister Vijay Kumar Choudhary, and Scheduled Castes and Tribes Welfare Minister Santosh Kumar Suman launched the portal and app. In the program organized at Madan Mohan Jha Auditorium of Education Department, Renu Devi said through video conferencing that with the new technical system, timely payment of stipend to the students would be easy. Renu Devi also has the responsibility of the Backward and Most Backward Classes Welfare Department. Santosh Suman said that the Chief Minister has increased the review of their family income from 2.5 lakh to three lakh in order to give the benefit of post-matric scholarship to maximum number of students.
Guidelines for Student Registration on Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMS), Bihar
Eligibility of Applicants for Post-Entry Scholarship
1. * Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar
2. * The applicant should be included in the Backward and Most Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes
3. * After passing the matriculation for the benefit of the scheme, only the students enrolled in higher classes can apply.
4. * After passing one level course will not be entitled to a stipend for studying in another equivalent course. For example, IAA after passing the ISC exam, B work after passing BA exam and studying in MA class after passing MSc will not get the benefit of scholarship.
5. * In the backward and most backward classes, only two children of the parents of the applicant will get the scholarship benefit. This rule will not apply to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
How to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
1: This Post Matric Scholarship portal is only open for BC, EBC SC and ST students resident of Bihar State.
2: This portal is currently open only for Academic year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22.
3: Students eligible as per advertisement of Post Matric Scholarship of Education Department, Govt. of Bihar need to apply.
4: A student will get scholarship only once for each academic year.
5: A student only need to apply only once for one academic year otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
6: Before apply check the name of your institution in registered list of institutions [View Institution List]
7: The institution need to register first on the portal before you can apply. The institution will be provisionally approved for enabling the student to apply. Only after physical verification by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar payment will be released.
8: Ensure that student bank account is active and is in the name of student only.
9: Student applications for Post Matric Scholarship will be verified both by institution authorities and duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar.
10: Students can register to the portal by providing details such as Name, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email etc.
11: USERID and Password after successful registration will be sent to registered mobile number.
12: Do not share USERID and PASSWORD with any other person.
13: After obtaining USERID and PASSWORD login to the portal and complete the form and finally submit the form.
14. Following documents valid for 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 are mandatory for applying for Post Matric Scholarship application :
- a.) Aadhaar Card
b.) Residential Certificate of Bihar
c.) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority of Govt. of Bihar
d.) Income Certificate [ 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 ]
e.) Fee Receipt from Institution [View ]
f.) Bonafide Certificate (As Applicable)[ View ]
g.) Last Exam Passing Certificate [ In case of First Year Last degree certificate and in case of consecutive years(2nd, 3rd, 4th years etc. Last Degree Passing certificate and Course exam passing Marksheet]
- 15. After completion of the form finally submit the application form on portal and print a copy of the application form for future reference. No Change is permissible after the final submission of the form.
- 16. The student application will be duly verified by the concerned institution and it also be physically verified from institution records by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar. Only after due process laid down by Govt. of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship will be released to the Bank Account of Student through DBT [PFMS].
- 17. Student Annual family Income from all sources should not exceed the following
How can I apply online for a Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
What is the last date for submitting applications online for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
Till what Time Can I Upload the Documents on the website?
Where can colleges (Within State) get their Login Details?
Is there any Application ID for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
When Can Students apply for Renewals of Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
What Documents are to be uploaded on the Website for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
- Student Aadhaar Card
- Student Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate from institution
- Fee Receipt from institution
- Income Certificate valid for 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Degree Passing Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
No Tampered Documents or False/Unauthorized Documents which are not legitimate should not be uploaded. If Any False/unauthorized documents are uploaded then the application will be rejected.
(Please ensure that you upload the document properly with the size limit of 150KB on the website. You will not be considered for scholarship if all the Documents are not uploaded properly. It is the responsibility of the STUDENT to submit/upload correct copies on the website.)
Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for a Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
Is PAN CARD mandatory for applying for the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?
How to check the status of my application?
Can I take a print-out of my application at any stage?
Is Bank Account is mandatory for applying for the Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar?
How many times an institution can register on the Portal?
How many times a student can register on the Portal?
What happens if illegal practices are followed by institution or Student?
Reasons for Rejection of Applications on the Portal?
- Not Resident of Bihar
- Not belonging to BC, EBC, SC and ST Category as approved by Govt. of Bihar
- If not the bonafide student of the applied institution.
- Not registered Institution and not studying in Government Competent Body approved institution as per norms of the department.
- Incorrect Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and income not under the specified limit of scheme
- Non Upload of caste, Income certificate
- Incorrect course and year of study.
- If Student not uploaded all documents like Student Photo,BonafideCertificate,CasteCertificate,ResidenceCertificate,Income Certificate,
- Student Previous Degree, Previous Exam Marks Sheet
- Invalid Bank Account details or not in the name of the student.
national scholarship portal,bihar post matric scholarship,post matric scholarship,bihar scholarship,bihar post matric scholarship 2018-19,scholarship,national scholarship portal 2020-21,bihar scholarship 2019-20,post matric scholarship form fill up,pre matric scholarship,post matric scholarship 2018-2019,bihar scholarship 2020,bihar scholarship 2018-19 kab aayega,nsp post matric scholarship,post matric scholarship 2019-20,bihar scholarships