20 Interesting facts about Canada
Interesting facts about Canada: Canada has a special relationship with India. A glimpse of Punjab is clearly visible in Canada. This relationship between India and Canada is very old. Every year approximately 50,000 people from India settle in Canada. What is it in the country of Canada that forces people to leave India, today you know the facts related to Canada !! There are many interesting things about Canada that you might not know. Let’s start with surprising things about Canada in this article.
Most Interesting Facts about Canada
1. The name Canada was a mistake which means “village”.
2. Canada is the largest country in the world after Russia.
3. Canada is the most educated country in the world.
4. Most of the world’s macaroni and cheese is eaten in Canada.
5. The owner of The Mall Of America is a Canadian.
6. If we talk about the whole world, Canada has the least gravity.
7. Canada’s official phone number is 1-800-0-CANADA.
8. America attacked Canada twice, in 1775 and in 1812. And both times America lost.
9. Half of the world’s newspapers are published only in America and Canada.
10. In Canada, you cannot take a snake to a public place, you can be jailed for doing so.
11. It is not easy to be a rat owner in Canada. For this you have to take permission. You cannot even buy and sell a live rat.
12. You can be attacked by bears in Churchill, Canada, so the government offers for pedestrians that whoever passes by with a car should keep the window open.
13. Canada has the largest number of lakes in the world.
14. The world’s largest beach is in Canada.
15. America \ Canada border is the largest border in the world. And here there is a shortage of soldiers all the time.
16. There are fewer people in the country of Canada than in Tokyo, the capital of Japan.
17. 20% of the world’s clean water is in Canada’s lakes.
18. Basketball was invented by a Canadian only.
19. There are a total of 25,000 polar bears in the world, of which 15,500 are in Canada.
20. More than 26.2 million Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border.
Hope you would like these interesting things about Canada that you might not know.