Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly
10 Lines Today’s News Headlines in English for Morning School Assembly: Daily Morning School assembly is very useful for Students because with assembly news students can know the latest news, daily information, Current News Headlines for School Assembly as well as many other things. Today we have brought Daily School Assembly News Headlines In English in this post. Let’s Read today’s national news headlines in English for a school assembly.
Top Headlines today’s news in English for school assembly
JAN 16, 2023, MONDAY, MAGH KRISHN, PAKSHA, NAVAMI, सोमवार , माघ , कृष्ण पक्ष, नवमी , वि. सं. 2079
• Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla to lead Parliamentary Delegation to Kenya & Tanzania from Jan 16 to 21
• First G-20, two-day Infrastructure Working Group (IWG) meeting under G20 India Presidency to be held in Pune
• Union Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution & Textiles, Minister Piyush Goyal to announce National Startup Awards 2022 in New Delhi
• Union Minister Piyush Goyal to also launch MAARG platform (Mentorship, Advisory, Assistance, Resilience, & Growth), which to facilitate mentorship between startups and entrepreneurs across sectors, stages and functions in New Delhi
• Election Commission of India (ECI) to call all-party meeting to discuss Remote Voting Machine at Vigyan Bhwan New Delhi
• Two day BJP National Executive meeting to begin at NDMC Convention Centre in New Delhi
• Senior BJP leader & PM Narendra Modi & other dignitaries to attend roadshow organise by BJP in New Delhi at 3 PM
• Supreme Court to hear Google’s plea challenging the ₹1,337-crore penalty imposed by Competition Commission of India (CCI) for alleged anti-competitive practices in relation to Android mobile devices
• SC to hear a plea relating to sinking of land in Joshimath resulting in loss of property & dislocation of normal life, as it (top court) declined an urgent listing of matter
• Japanese, Indian air forces to hold joint fighter jet training (Veer Guardian 2023) from January 16-26 at Hyakuri Air Base in Ibaraki Prefecture & Iruma Air Base in Saitama Prefecture
• Punjab Vidhan Sabha Speaker Kultar Singh Sandhwan to call a special meeting in Assembly in Chandigarh to discuss issues around Genetically Modified (GM) mustard seeds
• Kerala Forest Minister AK Saseendan to inaugurate state mountain cycling competition in Wayanad
• Three-day Delhi Assembly Session to begin in New Delhi
• Karnataka Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) to release a separate manifesto for women of state in Bengaluru
• Jharkhand education project council (JEPC) to conduct inspections in government schools between Jan 16 & Jan 30 to ensure their proper functioning
• Delhi-NCR likely to witness cold wave from January 16-18,
• Karnataka State Road Transport Commission (KSRTC) to begin electric bus services between Bengaluru and Mysuru
• 53rd five–day World Economic Forum summit to begin in Davos, Switzerland
• Russia & Belarus to hold joint air force exercises in Belarus from Jan, 16 to Feb 01
• Australian Open, the first Grand Slam tennis tournament of 2023 to begin in Melbourne
MEN’S, HOCKEY WORLD CUP 2023 – GROUP STAGE
• Malaysia vs Chile at Rourkela at 1 PM
• New Zealand vs Netherlands at Rourkela at 3 PM
• France vs South Africa at Bhubaneswar at 5 PM
• Argentina vs Australia at Bhubaneswar at 7 PM
Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay (Died: 16th January)
Remembering nationalist writer, Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay on his death anniversary. He championed the cause of women and oppressed castes & also authored the Bengali novel Pather Dabi.
Thought of The Day for Daily School Morning Assembly
Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.
General Knowledge Questions for Daily School Morning Assembly
Which animal never drinks water in its entire life?
Answer: Kangaroo rat
What is the national game of Bangladesh?
What is the motto of the International Olympic Committee?
Answer: Faster, Higher, Stronger
Which plant grows in desert?
A figure with 8 sides is called?
Pledge for Morning School Assembly in English
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers, and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
National Song for Daily Morning School Assembly
Sujalam suphalam, malayaja shitalam,
Phullakusumita drumadala shobhinim,
Suhasinim, sumadhura bhashinim,
Sukhadam, varadam, Mataram!
National Anthem of India | Jana Gana Mana Adhinayak Jaya Hai
Jana gana mana adhinaayak jaya hai
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Panjaab, sindh, gujraat, maraatha
Draavid utkal banga
Vindya, himaachal, yamuna, ganga
Utchchhal jaldhi taranga
Tab shubh naame jaage
Tab shubh aashish maage
Gaahe tab jay gaatha
Jana gana mangal daayak jay he
Bhaarat bhagya vidhaata
Jaya jaya jaya jaya hey…
Covered Topics for Today’s Morning Assembly Post
- Daily School Assembly News Headlines
- National News Headlines for School Assembly
- International World News Headlines for School Assembly
- Sports News Headlines for School Assembly
- Business News Headlines for School Assembly
- Science & Technology News Headlines for School Assembly
- Thought of the Day for School Assembly
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News at www.cbsenewsindia.com