CBSE HONOUR FOR EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AND SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2020-21
The Central Board of Secondary Education honours outstanding teachers and Principals of its affiliated schools annually on Teachers’ Day i.e. 5th September to recognise their exemplary contribution to enhance the quality of teaching and learning.This is done to motivate the teaching fraternity of CBSE affiliated schools. Honour Each honour consists of a merit certificate and a cash prize of ₹50,000/-. Category of Honours Honours in various categories have been introduced. The number of honours in each category is given in Annexure ‘A’.
1. All teachers presently working with the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed at least 10 years of regular service as a teacher in either CBSE or any other recognized Board of School Education affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2021 can apply.
2. All Principals of the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed 10 years of regular service as a teacher and 5 years as a Principal in CBSE affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2021 can apply.
3. Teachers or Principals retired on 31st March 2021 or after may also apply if they fulfill all other conditions.
4. Teachers or Principals who have already received CBSE Honour can apply for the National Award by Ministry of Education, if they are still otherwise eligible.
5. Principals cannot apply in the category of teachers.
6. An applicant can apply under only one category.
cbse latest news for class 12 2020 cbse latest news today cbse latest news for class 10 cbse latest news for class 10 2021 cbse latest news in hindi cbse latest news headlines cbse latest news for class 11 cbse latest news for class 11th 2021 cgbse 10th result 2020 latest news 12 cbse latest news 12th board exam 2021 cbse latest news cbse class 12 latest news cbse exam latest news cbse.nic.in latest news cbse board latest news cbse board exam 2020 latest news cbse board exam latest news